Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goodbye Weekend

Back on the blog after a fun weekend spent up in a town called Two Harbors.  I'm assuming that's between to One Harbor and Three Harbors...?  But anyways I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life playing hockey.  You know it's bad when the temperature inside the rink is cooler than outside, and icicles hang from the old wooden beams recycled from Noah's Ark.  Yes I have played in many games that have been stopped because of scoreboard malfunctions, but never been delayed due to a FROZEN scoreboard...until this weekend.

We learned lots about each other, and met two amazing girls that worked the frond desk and gave us free movies, and learned about their boyfriends deployed in Iraq.  We ate pasta, played trivia, and made fun of our goofy bus driver.  All and all we had more fun than Michael Jackson at a KinderCare.

But now it's back to reality an early bedtime for school tomorrow and a busy week ahead.  Thank the lord for Thanksgiving left-overs, they keep me happier than Rosie O'Donnell at Old Country Buffet! 

And that's I have to say bout that!
 
 Live The Dream- Ty 

1 comment:

  1. i love the analogies you have in your blog, i love the girls we met in two harbors and i love you

    ReplyDelete